We thank Prof. Dr. Yong Tang of CAS for helpful suggestions and discussion during the preparation of the copolymers. This work was supported by the NSF of China (20233030, 20421303, 20407014, 20373013, and 20521140450), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2006CB202502), the Shanghai Nanotech Promotion Center (0652nm024), the Shanghai Education Committee (02SG01, 04DB05), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-04-03), and the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (06J14006, 04JC14087, 055207078, 05DZ22313, and 03QF14037). Y.W. thanks the China Post-doc Scientific Fund for financial support. PPO: polypropyleneoxide; PEO: polyethyleneoxide.
Formation of Mesoporous Carbon With a Face-Centered-Cubic Fdm Structure and Bimodal Architectural Pores From the Reverse Amphiphilic Triblock Copolymer PPO-PEO-PPO†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1089–1093, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Cai, H., Yu, T., Zhang, F., Zhang, F., Meng, Y., Gu, D., Wan, Y., Sun, X., Tu, B. and Zhao, D. (2007), Formation of Mesoporous Carbon With a Face-Centered-Cubic Fdm Structure and Bimodal Architectural Pores From the Reverse Amphiphilic Triblock Copolymer PPO-PEO-PPO. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1089–1093. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603665
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2006
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20233030, 20421303, 20407014, 20373013, 20521140450
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2006CB202502
- Shanghai Nanotech Promotion Center. Grant Number: 0652nm024
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Numbers: 02SG01, 04DB05
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-04-03
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 06J14006, 04JC14087, 055207078, 05DZ22313, 03QF14037
- China Post-doc Scientific Fund
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2002/2007/z603665_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.