Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (to N.K.), and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0550232, to B.H.L.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Dr. F. Glorius (University of Marburg) for providing a sample of carbene precursor 1 f, and Dr. A. Hoffmann-Röder (University of Mainz) for fruitful discussions.
Small but Effective: Copper Hydride Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Hydroxyallenes†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1650–1653, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Deutsch, C., Lipshutz, Bruce H. and Krause, N. (2007), Small but Effective: Copper Hydride Catalyzed Synthesis of α-Hydroxyallenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1650–1653. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603739
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0550232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!