We thank Dr. M. Suzuki, University Malaysia Sabah, for kindly providing us with an authentic sample of natural intricatetraol and its spectra. This research was supported by the Novartis Foundation (Japan) for the Promotion of Science, the Saneyoshi Scholarship Foundation, and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Basic Research (C) from the JSPS and on Priority Areas 17035071 from the MEXT.
Total Synthesis and Determination of the Absolute Configuration of (+)-Intricatetraol†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1132–1135, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Morimoto, Y., Okita, T., Takaishi, M. and Tanaka, T. (2007), Total Synthesis and Determination of the Absolute Configuration of (+)-Intricatetraol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1132–1135. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603806
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2006
- Novartis Foundation (Japan) for the Promotion of Science
- Saneyoshi Scholarship Foundation
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Basic Research (C)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!