This research was funded by the University of Alberta, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation (New Opportunity), and an Alberta Ingenuity New Faculty Grant. We thank Z. Su for helpful discussions and W. Jäger for the instrument time on the microwave spectrometer. N.B. thanks the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Alberta Ingenuity for postdoctoral fellowships.
Lock-and-Key Principle on a Microscopic Scale: The Case of the Propylene Oxide⋅⋅⋅Ethanol Complex†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2276–2279, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Borho, N. and Xu, Y. (2007), Lock-and-Key Principle on a Microscopic Scale: The Case of the Propylene Oxide⋅⋅⋅Ethanol Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2276–2279. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603809
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (New Opportunity)
- Alberta Ingenuity New Faculty Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!