This work was financially supported by a National Technology Center for Networks and Pathways grant (U54 RR020843) and a NIH grant R01-EB005011 (to M.B.) and a postdoctoral fellowship from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (to S.V.).
A Mild Chemically Cleavable Linker System for Functional Proteomic Applications†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1284–1286, February 12, 2007
How to Cite
Verhelst, Steven H. L., Fonović, M. and Bogyo, M. (2007), A Mild Chemically Cleavable Linker System for Functional Proteomic Applications. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1284–1286. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603811
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2006
- National Technology Center for Networks and Pathways grant. Grant Number: U54 RR020843
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-EB005011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!