This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (GM065364). We used the Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers (MRSEC) shared facilities supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under award number DMR-0213805. This work also was supported by a predoctoral fellowship from NSF (A.W.M), a Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation Fellowship (DRG-1805-04) (S.T.P), and an Alexander and Margaret Stewart Trust Award and Massachusetts Technology Transfer Council Grant (M.J.B.).
Patterned Paper as a Platform for Inexpensive, Low-Volume, Portable Bioassays†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1318–1320, February 12, 2007
How to Cite
Martinez, Andres W., Phillips, Scott T., Butte, Manish J. and Whitesides, George M. (2007), Patterned Paper as a Platform for Inexpensive, Low-Volume, Portable Bioassays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1318–1320. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603817
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM065364
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers (MRSEC)
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DMR-0213805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!