Support by the DFG (Emmy Noether Programm), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Saltigo GmbH (Leverkusen), Prof. Dr. Paul Knochel, and the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dipl.-Chem. A. Villinger and Dr. P. Mayer for single-crystal X-ray diffraction analyses, as well as C. Dubler and Dr. D. Stephenson for 2D NMR experiments.
Domino NH/CH Bond Activation: Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Annulated Heterocycles Using Dichloro(hetero)arenes†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1627–1629, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Ackermann, L. and Althammer, A. (2007), Domino NH/CH Bond Activation: Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Annulated Heterocycles Using Dichloro(hetero)arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1627–1629. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603833
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Saltigo GmbH (Leverkusen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!