Support by the DFG (Emmy Noether Programm), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Saltigo GmbH (Leverkusen), Prof. Dr. Paul Knochel, and the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dipl.-Chem. A. Villinger and Dr. P. Mayer for single-crystal X-ray diffraction analyses, as well as C. Dubler and Dr. D. Stephenson for 2D NMR experiments.
Domino NH/CH Bond Activation: Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Annulated Heterocycles Using Dichloro(hetero)arenes†
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1627–1629, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Ackermann, L. and Althammer, A. (2007), Domino NH/CH Bond Activation: Palladium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Annulated Heterocycles Using Dichloro(hetero)arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1627–1629. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603833
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Saltigo GmbH (Leverkusen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!