We thank Prof. Lei Jiang and Prof. Chen Wang for their help. Funding for this work was provided by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Science Foundation of China (90406024 and 20605006), and the Ministry of Science and Technology (2005CB724700 and 2006CB705600).
A Method for Patterning Multiple Types of Cells by Using Electrochemical Desorption of Self-Assembled Monolayers within Microfluidic Channels†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1094–1096, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y., Yuan, B., Ji, H., Han, D., Chen, S., Tian, F. and Jiang, X. (2007), A Method for Patterning Multiple Types of Cells by Using Electrochemical Desorption of Self-Assembled Monolayers within Microfluidic Channels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1094–1096. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603844
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90406024, 20605006
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2005CB724700, 2006CB705600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!