The work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Germany), partially in the form of a Heisenberg Fellowship (P.K.). The P.F.M. group in London is supported by the Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (UK) under Portfolio Grant EP/D504872. P.F.M. is also a Wolfson–Royal Society Research Merit Award Fellow. We thank Elmar Gröner (MPI für Chemie) for his support with the nanoSIMS, and Denis Machon (Université Claude Bernard, Lyon) and Dominik Daisenberger (University College London) for help with the diamond-anvil-cell and synchrotron experiments.
High-Pressure Synthesis of Crystalline Carbon Nitride Imide, C2N2(NH)†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 1476–1480, February 19, 2007
How to Cite
Horvath-Bordon, E., Riedel, R., McMillan, Paul F., Kroll, P., Miehe, G., van Aken, Peter A., Zerr, A., Hoppe, P., Shebanova, O., McLaren, I., Lauterbach, S., Kroke, E. and Boehler, R. (2007), High-Pressure Synthesis of Crystalline Carbon Nitride Imide, C2N2(NH). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1476–1480. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603851
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Engineering and Physical Science Research Council. Grant Number: EP/D504872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!