We thank the National Institutes of Health [National Institute of General Medical Sciences (GM42897)] for support of this research. We also thank Dr. Josef Zapp (Saarland University) for providing us with NMR and MS spectra of authentic 1.
Strategies for the Synthesis of Fusicoccanes by Nazarov Reactions of Dolabelladienones: Total Synthesis of (+)-Fusicoauritone†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 915–918, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Williams, David R., Robinson, Leslie A., Nevill, C. Richard. and Reddy, Jayachandra P. (2007), Strategies for the Synthesis of Fusicoccanes by Nazarov Reactions of Dolabelladienones: Total Synthesis of (+)-Fusicoauritone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 915–918. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603853
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM42897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!