We thank S. Yasuhara for HRTEM-EDX measurements. This work was supported by the Industry Technology Research Grant Program in 2004 from NEDO of Japan and a Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research (17655081).
Anisotropically Phase-Segregated Pd–Co–Pd Sulfide Nanoparticles Formed by Fusing Two Co–Pd Sulfide Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1713–1715, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Teranishi, T., Saruyama, M., Nakaya, M. and Kanehara, M. (2007), Anisotropically Phase-Segregated Pd–Co–Pd Sulfide Nanoparticles Formed by Fusing Two Co–Pd Sulfide Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1713–1715. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603865
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2006
- NEDO of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 17655081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!