We thank Dr. Kei Sun for the help with TEM images. This work was supported by National Cancer Institute UIP contract N01-CO-37123.
Ultrafine Hydrogel Nanoparticles: Synthetic Approach and Therapeutic Application in Living Cells†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2224–2227, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Gao, D., Xu, H., Philbert, Martin A. and Kopelman, R. (2007), Ultrafine Hydrogel Nanoparticles: Synthetic Approach and Therapeutic Application in Living Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2224–2227. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603927
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!