We acknowledge the EPSRC and Johnson Matthey for funding (A.J.C., C.J.C., M.D.J.) and the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service for MALDI-TOF analyses.
A Germanium Alkoxide Supported by a C3-Symmetric Ligand for the Stereoselective Synthesis of Highly Heterotactic Polylactide under Solvent-Free Conditions†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2280–2283, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Chmura, Amanda J., Chuck, Christopher J., Davidson, Matthew G., Jones, Matthew D., Lunn, Matthew D., Bull, Steven D. and Mahon, Mary F. (2007), A Germanium Alkoxide Supported by a C3-Symmetric Ligand for the Stereoselective Synthesis of Highly Heterotactic Polylactide under Solvent-Free Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2280–2283. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603944
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2006
- Johnson Matthey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!