Single-crystal X-ray diffraction analyses.
The Exciting Chemistry of Tetraazidomethane†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1168–1171, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Banert, K., Joo, Y.-H., Rüffer, T., Walfort, B. and Lang, H. (2007), The Exciting Chemistry of Tetraazidomethane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1168–1171. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603960
This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Dr. M. Hagedorn and Dr. J. Lehmann for help with spectroscopic investigations.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2006
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!