We thank Prof. P. S. Baran (Scripps Research Institute), Prof. M. Reggelin (TU Darmstadt), and Prof. V. Wittmann (Universität Konstanz) for numerous discussions on this topic, Dr. S. Immel (TU Darmstadt) for supplying his program MolArch+, and E. Lichte for the preparative HPLC Experiments.
Structural Assignment of Tetrabromostyloguanidine: Does the Relative Configuration of the Palau'amines Need Revision?†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2320–2324, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Grube, A. and Köck, M. (2007), Structural Assignment of Tetrabromostyloguanidine: Does the Relative Configuration of the Palau'amines Need Revision?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2320–2324. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604076
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!