We acknowledge funding from the DOE “Genomics to Life” program (grant no. DE-FG02-04ER63786). Use of the Advanced Photon Source (Argonne, IL) was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, under contract no. W-31-109-Eng-38. Use of the GM/CA-CAT beamline has been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the National Cancer Instutute (Y1-CO-1020) and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (Y1-GM-1104). We acknowledge the help and advice from Dr. Valentina A. Terechko (University of Chicago) on X-ray structure refinement.
Convergent Chemical Synthesis and Crystal Structure of a 203 Amino Acid “Covalent Dimer” HIV-1 Protease Enzyme Molecule†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1667–1670, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Torbeev, Vladimir Yu. and Kent, Stephen B. H. (2007), Convergent Chemical Synthesis and Crystal Structure of a 203 Amino Acid “Covalent Dimer” HIV-1 Protease Enzyme Molecule. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1667–1670. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604087
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER63786
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
- National Cancer Instutute. Grant Number: Y1-CO-1020
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: Y1-GM-1104
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2002/2007/z604087_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.