This work was supported by a CERG Grant from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKBU 202106P) and a Faculty Research Grant from the Hong Kong Baptist University (FRG/04-05/II-59). OLED: organic light-emitting diode.
Triphenylamine-Dendronized Pure Red Iridium Phosphors with Superior OLED Efficiency/Color Purity Trade-Offs†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1149–1151, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Zhou, G., Wong, W.-Y., Yao, B., Xie, Z. and Wang, L. (2007), Triphenylamine-Dendronized Pure Red Iridium Phosphors with Superior OLED Efficiency/Color Purity Trade-Offs. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1149–1151. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604094
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2006
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKBU 202106P
- Hong Kong Baptist University. Grant Number: FRG/04-05/II-59
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!