The authors acknowledge financial support from a Department of Trade and Industry Beacon award, the European Community (Framework VI Integrated Project “Integrated technologies for in vivo molecular imaging” contract number LSHG-CT-2003-503259), the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), and Molecular Vision Ltd. R.K.P.B. acknowledges the award of a CASE studentship from the EPSRC and Kentech Instruments. B.Ö. acknowledges the award of a fellowship from the Wenner–Gren foundation.
Fluorescence-Lifetime Imaging of DNA–Dye Interactions within Continuous-Flow Microfluidic Systems†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2228–2231, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Benninger, Richard K. P., Hofmann, O., Önfelt, B., Munro, I., Dunsby, C., Davis, Daniel M., Neil, Mark A. A., French, Paul M. W. and de Mello, Andrew J. (2007), Fluorescence-Lifetime Imaging of DNA–Dye Interactions within Continuous-Flow Microfluidic Systems. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2228–2231. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604112
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2006
- Department of Trade and Industry
- European Community. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2003-503259
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Molecular Vision Ltd
Vol. 46, Issue 45, 8536, Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!