The Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (FFG), the Province of Styria, the Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG), the City of Graz, the Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF, project W901-B05 DK Molecular Enzymology), and the European Commission (within the framework of a Marie-Curie Industrial Host Fellowship to M.S. and M.W.) are acknowledged for financial support. We would like to thank Marcel Wubbolts, Theo Sonke, and Kurt Faber for stimulating discussions, as well as to Karl Gruber and Michael Uhl for the model of L-threonine aldolase in the Table of Contents graphic.
Overcoming Thermodynamic and Kinetic Limitations of Aldolase-Catalyzed Reactions by Applying Multienzymatic Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1624–1626, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Steinreiber, J., Schürmann, M., Wolberg, M., van Assema, F., Reisinger, C., Fesko, K., Mink, D. and Griengl, H. (2007), Overcoming Thermodynamic and Kinetic Limitations of Aldolase-Catalyzed Reactions by Applying Multienzymatic Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1624–1626. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604142
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
- Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft (FFG)
- Province of Styria
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency (SFG)
- City of Graz
- Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung. Grant Number: W901-B05 DK
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!