Y.M., M.A.H., and G.J.V. thank Mark A. Smithers (MESA+ Institute, University of Twente) for the SEM imaging, Jing Song and Anneliese Heilig (MPI-KG) for their help with the in situ AFM imaging. The University of Twente, the MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology of the University of Twente, the Dutch Science Foundation for Chemical Research NWO-CW, and NanoImpuls, a Nanotechnology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands are acknowledged for financial support. W.-F.D. and H.M. thank the Max Planck Society and the German Science Foundation (SFB 448) for financial support. W.-F.D. also acknowledges the support from Jilin University.
Layer-by-Layer Constructed Macroporous Architectures†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1702–1705, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Dong, W.-F., Hempenius, Mark A., Möhwald, H. and Vancso, G. Julius. (2007), Layer-by-Layer Constructed Macroporous Architectures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1702–1705. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604143
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
- University of Twente
- MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology of the University of Twente
- Dutch Science Foundation for Chemical Research NWO-CW
- NanoImpuls, a Nanotechnology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
- Max Planck Society
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: SFB 448
- Jilin University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!