This work was supported by the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program of Korea Research Foundation (KRF) and Amore-Pacific Co. (Korea), and by the NSF (DMR-0602684 (D.A.W.) and DMR-0507208 (Z.H.)) and the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0213805). A.F.-N. is grateful to the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia (MAT2004-03581) and to the University of Almeria (leave of absence). INEST Group is sponsored by PMUSA.
Fabrication of Monodisperse Gel Shells and Functional Microgels in Microfluidic Devices†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1819–1822, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, J.-W., Utada, Andrew S., Fernández-Nieves, A., Hu, Z. and Weitz, David A. (2007), Fabrication of Monodisperse Gel Shells and Functional Microgels in Microfluidic Devices. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1819–1822. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604206
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0602684, DMR-0507208
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: MAT2004-03581
- University of Almeria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!