This research was supported by KOSEF/MOST through Creative Research Initiative Program (W.N.), Grants-in-Aid (No. 18350088, 18GS02070005, and 18066013) for Scientific Research from JSPS (K.Y.), the Nanotechnology Support Project of MEXT (K.Y.), the Joint Project of Chemical Synthesis Core Research Institutions of MEXT (K.Y.), CREST of Japan Science and Technology Cooperation (K.Y.), a Grant-in-Aid (No. 18750048) for Young Scientists from JSPS (T.K.), and the AmorePacific R&D Center (M.J.P.).
Experimental and Theoretical Evidence for Nonheme Iron(III) Alkylperoxo Species as Sluggish Oxidants in Oxygenation Reactions†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2291–2294, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Seo, M., Kamachi, T., Kouno, T., Murata, K., Park, M., Yoshizawa, K. and Nam, W. (2007), Experimental and Theoretical Evidence for Nonheme Iron(III) Alkylperoxo Species as Sluggish Oxidants in Oxygenation Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2291–2294. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604219
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2006
- KOSEF/MOST. Grant Numbers: 18350088, 18GS02070005, 18066013
- CREST. Grant Number: 18750048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!