Financial support of this research by the Key Grant Project of the Chinese Ministry of Education (10412), the NNSFC (20672019), and the Science Foundation for Young Teachers of Northeast Normal University (20060301) is gratefully acknowledged.
Domino Ring-Opening/Recyclization Reactions of Doubly Activated Cyclopropanes as a Strategy for the Synthesis of Furoquinoline Derivatives†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1726–1729, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Zhang, Q., Sun, S., Xiong, T. and Liu, Q. (2007), Domino Ring-Opening/Recyclization Reactions of Doubly Activated Cyclopropanes as a Strategy for the Synthesis of Furoquinoline Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1726–1729. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604276
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- Key Grant Project of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 10412
- NNSFC. Grant Number: 20672019
- Science Foundation for Young Teachers of Northeast Normal University. Grant Number: 20060301
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!