The authors thank the National Science Foundation (DMR-05-49353 and ECS01-03307). The authors also thank Prof. Brent Sumerlin for helpful discussions.
Light-Induced Reversible Formation of Polymeric Micelles†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 14, pages 2453–2457, March 26, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, H.-i., Wu, W., Oh, J., Mueller, L., Sherwood, G., Peteanu, L., Kowalewski, T. and Matyjaszewski, K. (2007), Light-Induced Reversible Formation of Polymeric Micelles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2453–2457. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604278
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-05-49353, ECS01-03307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!