We thank the NIH AIDS Reagent Program for providing the three human T cell lines and two MAGI cell lines. This research was supported in part by the Ludwig Translational Research Program at Stanford University and a grant from the NIH/NCI Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE). siRNA=short interfering RNA.
siRNA Delivery into Human T Cells and Primary Cells with Carbon-Nanotube Transporters†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 2023–2027, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Winters, M., Holodniy, M. and Dai, H. (2007), siRNA Delivery into Human T Cells and Primary Cells with Carbon-Nanotube Transporters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2023–2027. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604295
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
- Ludwig Translational Research Program
- NIH/NCI Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!