This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, the 21st Century COE Program “Knowledge Information Infrastructure for Genome Science”, the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (Japan), and Meiji Seika, which are gratefully acknowledged.
Direct Synthesis of 2-(Aminomethyl)indoles through Copper(I)-Catalyzed Domino Three-Component Coupling and Cyclization Reactions†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2295–2298, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Ohno, H., Ohta, Y., Oishi, S. and Fujii, N. (2007), Direct Synthesis of 2-(Aminomethyl)indoles through Copper(I)-Catalyzed Domino Three-Component Coupling and Cyclization Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2295–2298. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604342
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!