We acknowledge all the co-workers for their contribution to the development of this fascinating chemistry.
Deprotonative Metalation Using Ate Compounds: Synergy, Synthesis, and Structure Building†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 21, pages 3802–3824, May 18, 2007
How to Cite
Mulvey, Robert E., Mongin, F., Uchiyama, M. and Kondo, Y. (2007), Deprotonative Metalation Using Ate Compounds: Synergy, Synthesis, and Structure Building. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3802–3824. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604369
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!