These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cross-Linking Yield Variation of a Potent Matrix Metalloproteinase Photoaffinity Probe and Consequences for Functional Proteomics†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 18, pages 3275–3277, April 27, 2007
How to Cite
David, A., Steer, D., Bregant, S., Devel, L., Makaritis, A., Beau, F., Yiotakis, A. and Dive, V. (2007), Cross-Linking Yield Variation of a Potent Matrix Metalloproteinase Photoaffinity Probe and Consequences for Functional Proteomics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3275–3277. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604408
This work was supported by funds from FP6RDT (LSHC-CT-2003-503297).
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2006
- FP6RDT. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2003-503297
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!