This work was financially supported by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST).
NMR Study of Water Molecules Confined in Extended Nanospaces†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1180–1183, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Tsukahara, T., Hibara, A., Ikeda, Y. and Kitamori, T. (2007), NMR Study of Water Molecules Confined in Extended Nanospaces. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1180–1183. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604502
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2006
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan
- Science and Technology Corporation (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!