This project was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI). We thank Olaf Ackermann for assistance with HPLC. We thank Prof. Thorsten Bach and his group for helpful discussions and generous support.
Catalyzed Tandem Reaction of 3-Silyloxy-1,5-enynes Consisting of Cyclization and Pinacol Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2310–2313, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Kirsch, Stefan F., Binder, Jörg T., Crone, B., Duschek, A., Haug, Timm T., Liébert, C. and Menz, H. (2007), Catalyzed Tandem Reaction of 3-Silyloxy-1,5-enynes Consisting of Cyclization and Pinacol Rearrangement. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2310–2313. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604544
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!