We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), the Volkswagen Foundation (Priority Program: Conformational Control of Biomolecular Function), the EU Marie Curie Training Mobility Program (CLUSTOXDNA), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for generous financial support of this research.
Synthesis of the Transfer-RNA Nucleoside Queuosine by Using a Chiral Allyl Azide Intermediate†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2325–2327, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Klepper, F., Jahn, E.-M., Hickmann, V. and Carell, T. (2007), Synthesis of the Transfer-RNA Nucleoside Queuosine by Using a Chiral Allyl Azide Intermediate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2325–2327. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604579
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Volkswagen Foundation
- EU Marie Curie Training Mobility Program
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!