The authors wish to thank First Ten Angstroms Inc., Portsmouth, VA (USA), and First Ten Angstroms Europe, Cambridge (UK), for contact-angle measurements, J. Patrick for technical assistance with SEM investigations, and Prof. A. P. de Silva for useful discussions. I.L. wishes to thank DEL(NI) for a postgraduate studentship.
Remarkably Simple Fabrication of Superhydrophobic Surfaces Using Electroless Galvanic Deposition†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1710–1712, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Larmour, Iain A., Bell, Steven E. J. and Saunders, Graham C. (2007), Remarkably Simple Fabrication of Superhydrophobic Surfaces Using Electroless Galvanic Deposition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1710–1712. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604596
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!