Financial support was provided by the Korean Science and Engineering Foundation through the Center for Bioactive Molecular Hybrids (CBMH), Yonsei University. I.J.S. is grateful for a BK21 fellowship. E.S.C. acknowledges the Undergraduate Research Program at Hanyang University.
Total Synthesis of (±)-trans-Dihydronarciclasine through a Highly endo-Selective Diels–Alder Cycloaddition of 3,5-Dibromo-2-pyrone†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2303–2305, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Shin, I.-J., Choi, E.-S. and Cho, C.-G. (2007), Total Synthesis of (±)-trans-Dihydronarciclasine through a Highly endo-Selective Diels–Alder Cycloaddition of 3,5-Dibromo-2-pyrone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2303–2305. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604612
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2006
- Korean Science and Engineering Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!