The authors are grateful to the DFG and the BMBF for supporting their research and to the unknown reviewers for helpful comments regarding this manuscript.
Reversible Sugar Transfer by Glycosyltransferases as a Tool for Natural Product (Bio)synthesis†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2147–2150, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Bode, Helge B. and Müller, R. (2007), Reversible Sugar Transfer by Glycosyltransferases as a Tool for Natural Product (Bio)synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2147–2150. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604671
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!