We acknowledge financial support from NIH (U54-CA119343 and P20 RR020764). We thank Ms. Kathy Wilber for experimental help. W.J.R. thanks NSF for a graduate fellowship and W.L. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher–Scholar.
Hybrid Silica Nanoparticles for Multimodal Imaging†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 20, pages 3680–3682, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Rieter, William J., Kim, Jason S., Taylor, Kathryn M. L., An, H., Lin, W., Tarrant, T. and Lin, W. (2007), Hybrid Silica Nanoparticles for Multimodal Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3680–3682. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604738
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54-CA119343, P20 RR020764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!