Hierarchical Nanomanufacturing: From Shaped Zeolite Nanoparticles to High-Performance Separation Membranes
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 40, pages 7560–7573, October 8, 2007
How to Cite
Snyder, Mark A. and Tsapatsis, M. (2007), Hierarchical Nanomanufacturing: From Shaped Zeolite Nanoparticles to High-Performance Separation Membranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7560–7573. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604910
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
- University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!