We thank the EPSRC and GlaxoSmithKline for a CASE award (to P.G.H.), the Royal Society for an International Incoming Fellowship (to Z.X.), the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service (Swansea) for mass spectra, S. P. Hughes for preliminary observations, and Prof. W. Clegg and Dr. L. Russo (University of Newcastle) for GSK-funded X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Lithiation-Induced Migrations from Nitrogen to Carbon in Terminal Aziridines†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2245–2248, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Hodgson, David M., Humphreys, Philip G., Xu, Z. and Ward, John G. (2007), Lithiation-Induced Migrations from Nitrogen to Carbon in Terminal Aziridines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2245–2248. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604920
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!