Understanding Ionic Liquids at the Molecular Level: Facts, Problems, and Controversies
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 654–670, January 11, 2008
How to Cite
Weingärtner, H. (2008), Understanding Ionic Liquids at the Molecular Level: Facts, Problems, and Controversies. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 654–670. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604951
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2006
- Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1191 (Ionic Liquids)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!