We thank the BMBF, Degussa AG, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support and Heidi Maisel for her support with the laboratory work. This work was supported by NanoCat, an International Graduate Program within the Elitenetzwerk Bayern.
An Efficient Bimetallic Rhodium Catalyst for the Direct Arylation of Unactivated Arenes†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 17, pages 3135–3138, April 20, 2007
How to Cite
Proch, S. and Kempe, R. (2007), An Efficient Bimetallic Rhodium Catalyst for the Direct Arylation of Unactivated Arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3135–3138. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604988
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2006
- Degussa AG
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- NanoCat, an International Graduate Program within the Elitenetzwerk Bayern.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!