This work was supported in part by NSF CAREER Award CHE-0349034 and ONR Grant N000140610630. R.F.I. is a Cottrell Scholar of Research Corporation and an A. P. Sloan Research Fellow. Some of this work was performed at the MRSEC Microfluidic Facility (funded by the NSF). We thank Professors Michael Brenner, Irving Epstein, Yannis Kevrekidis, Matthew Runyon, Kenneth Showalter, and Thuong Van Ha for helpful discussions, and Jessica Price for her assistance in preparing this manuscript.
Response to Shape Emerges in a Complex Biochemical Network and Its Simple Chemical Analogue†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 20, pages 3660–3662, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Kastrup, Christian J., Shen, F. and Ismagilov, Rustem F. (2007), Response to Shape Emerges in a Complex Biochemical Network and Its Simple Chemical Analogue. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3660–3662. doi: 10.1002/anie.200604995
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0349034
- ONR. Grant Number: N000140610630
- MRSEC Microfluidic Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!