These authors contributed equally to the work.
DNA Photography: An Ultrasensitive DNA-Detection Method Based on Photographic Techniques†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 22, pages 4184–4187, May 25, 2007
How to Cite
Hammond, David M., Manetto, A., Gierlich, J., Azov, Vladimir A., Gramlich, Philipp M. E., Burley, Glenn A., Maul, M. and Carell, T. (2007), DNA Photography: An Ultrasensitive DNA-Detection Method Based on Photographic Techniques. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 4184–4187. doi: 10.1002/anie.200605023
We thank Martin Hadden of Ilford and Dr. Peter Bergthaller and Dr. Klaus Wagner for helpful discussion, and the Volkswagen Foundation, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, and BASF AG for financial support. A.M. thanks the EU Marie Curie Training and Mobility Program under contract MRTN-CT-2003–505086 [CLUSTOXDNA] for an ESR fellowship. J.G. and P.M.E.G. thank the Fonds of the Chemical Industry and Cusanuswerk, respectively, for predoctoral fellowships. G.A.B. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a research fellowship.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- BASF AG
- EU Marie Curie Training and Mobility Program. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2003–505086 [CLUSTOXDNA]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!