Financial support by BASF AG (Ludwigshafen) is gratefully acknowledged. We would like to thank H. Ehammer, E. Pointner, T. Pavkov, and K. Zangger for their excellent technical assistance.
Asymmetric Bioreduction of Activated Alkenes Using Cloned 12-Oxophytodienoate Reductase Isoenzymes OPR-1 and OPR-3 from Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato): A Striking Change of Stereoselectivity†
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 21, pages 3934–3937, May 18, 2007
How to Cite
Hall, M., Stueckler, C., Kroutil, W., Macheroux, P. and Faber, K. (2007), Asymmetric Bioreduction of Activated Alkenes Using Cloned 12-Oxophytodienoate Reductase Isoenzymes OPR-1 and OPR-3 from Lycopersicon esculentum (Tomato): A Striking Change of Stereoselectivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3934–3937. doi: 10.1002/anie.200605168
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2006
- BASF AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!