We thank Prof. Peter Welzel for helpful discussions and the Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologie (BioChancePLUS) for financial support.
Phloroglucinol Derivatives Guttiferone G, Aristoforin, and Hyperforin: Inhibitors of Human Sirtuins SIRT1 and SIRT2†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5219–5222, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Gey, C., Kyrylenko, S., Hennig, L., Nguyen, L.-Hoa D., Büttner, A., Pham, Hung D. and Giannis, A. (2007), Phloroglucinol Derivatives Guttiferone G, Aristoforin, and Hyperforin: Inhibitors of Human Sirtuins SIRT1 and SIRT2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5219–5222. doi: 10.1002/anie.200605207
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!