This work has been supported by the FWF, Vienna, Austria, and the European Commission (EIPAM, COST P9, and ITS-LEIF), and the TRF, UDC, and NANOTEC, Thailand.
Influence of Functional Groups on the Site-Selective Dissociation of Adenine upon Low-Energy Electron Attachment†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5238–5241, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Denifl, S., Sulzer, P., Huber, D., Zappa, F., Probst, M., Märk, Tilmann D., Scheier, P., Injan, N., Limtrakul, J., Abouaf, R. and Dunet, H. (2007), Influence of Functional Groups on the Site-Selective Dissociation of Adenine upon Low-Energy Electron Attachment. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5238–5241. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700032
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!