This research was supported by the ETH Zürich and the Swiss National Science Foundation. P.M. wishes to thank MEC of Spain for a predoctoral fellowship. The authors acknowledge the English translation of Ref. [26b] by Dr. Nicka Chinkov.
Iridium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Primary Allylic Amines from Allylic Alcohols: Sulfamic Acid as Ammonia Equivalent†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 17, pages 3139–3143, April 20, 2007
How to Cite
Defieber, C., Ariger, Martin A., Moriel, P. and Carreira, Erick M. (2007), Iridium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Primary Allylic Amines from Allylic Alcohols: Sulfamic Acid as Ammonia Equivalent. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3139–3143. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700159
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
- ETH Zürich
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!