This research was supported by the ETH Zürich and the Swiss National Science Foundation. P.M. wishes to thank MEC of Spain for a predoctoral fellowship. The authors acknowledge the English translation of Ref. [26b] by Dr. Nicka Chinkov.
Iridium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Primary Allylic Amines from Allylic Alcohols: Sulfamic Acid as Ammonia Equivalent†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 17, pages 3139–3143, April 20, 2007
How to Cite
Defieber, C., Ariger, Martin A., Moriel, P. and Carreira, Erick M. (2007), Iridium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Primary Allylic Amines from Allylic Alcohols: Sulfamic Acid as Ammonia Equivalent. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3139–3143. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700159
- Issue online: 12 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
- ETH Zürich
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!