These authors contributed equally to this work.
Boron Nitride Nanomesh: Functionality from a Corrugated Monolayer†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5115–5119, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Berner, S., Corso, M., Widmer, R., Groening, O., Laskowski, R., Blaha, P., Schwarz, K., Goriachko, A., Over, H., Gsell, S., Schreck, M., Sachdev, H., Greber, T. and Osterwalder, J. (2007), Boron Nitride Nanomesh: Functionality from a Corrugated Monolayer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5115–5119. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700234
We thank Martin Klöckner for expert technical assistance. Supported by the European Commission under the contract NMP4-CT-2004-013817 “NanoMesh”, and by the Swiss National Science Foundation under the contract 200020-107783.
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2007
- European Commission. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-013817
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-107783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!