The work at UCLA was supported by the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and its focus center on Functional Engineered Architectonics (FENA), the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), and the Center for Nanoscale Innovation for Defense (CNID). The research at the University of Tokyo was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research of “Invention of Conjugated Electronic Structures and Novel Functions” (no. 16GS0209) and for Scientific Research (B) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
A Liquid-Crystalline Bistable Rotaxane†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 25, pages 4675–4679, June 18, 2007
How to Cite
Aprahamian, I., Yasuda, T., Ikeda, T., Saha, S., Dichtel, William R., Isoda, K., Kato, T. and Stoddart, J. Fraser. (2007), A Liquid-Crystalline Bistable Rotaxane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 4675–4679. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700305
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2007
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO)
- Functional Engineered Architectonics (FENA
- Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA)
- Center for Nanoscale Innovation for Defense (CNID)
- Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research of “Invention of Conjugated Electronic Structures and Novel Functions”. Grant Number: 16GS0209
- Scientific Research (B)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!