S.C., S.A., and A.C. thank the Russian Foundation of Basic Research for the support through grants RFBR-04-03-32650-a and RFBR-07-03-01121-a.
Blue-Green Up-Conversion: Noncoherent Excitation by NIR Light†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 40, pages 7693–7696, October 8, 2007
How to Cite
Baluschev, S., Yakutkin, V., Miteva, T., Avlasevich, Y., Chernov, S., Aleshchenkov, S., Nelles, G., Cheprakov, A., Yasuda, A., Müllen, K. and Wegner, G. (2007), Blue-Green Up-Conversion: Noncoherent Excitation by NIR Light. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7693–7696. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700414
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2007
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research. Grant Numbers: RFBR-04-03-32650-a, RFBR-07-03-01121-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!