The authors thank the State Key Project Fundamental Research (G1999064504), the Special Research Foundation of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (29992530, 20125102, 20573027), the Science 100 Program of CAS, and the MOST 973 project (grant No. 2005CB724701) for financial support. Moreover, the authors thank Prof. Zhenghe Tong and Prof. Qi Wu for their inspired discussions and constructive suggestions.
Enthalpy-Driven Three-State Switching of a Superhydrophilic/Superhydrophobic Surface†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 21, pages 3915–3917, May 18, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, S., Liu, H., Liu, D., Ma, X., Fang, X. and Jiang, L. (2007), Enthalpy-Driven Three-State Switching of a Superhydrophilic/Superhydrophobic Surface. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 3915–3917. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700439
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- State Key Project Fundamental Research. Grant Number: G1999064504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 29992530, 20125102, 20573027
- Science 100 Program of CAS
- MOST 973 project. Grant Number: 2005CB724701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!